News and updates
16. 4. 2019: Confirmed keynote speakers: Marsha Siefert (Central European University, Hungary), Monika Metyková (University of Sussex, U. K.), David Morley, (Goldsmiths, University of London, U. K.), Don Sparling (Brno Expat Centre)
8. 2. 2019: Registration has begun.
30. 1. 2019: All decisions on acceptance have been sent.
15. 11. 2018: The deadline for proposals has been extended to January 2nd, 2019.
17. 9. 2018: Call for papers is online.
8. 2. – 30. 4. 2019: Early bird registration (online)
15. 6. 2019: Registration for the conference closes.
12.–15. 7. 2019: Conference
The International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies (IAICS)
The International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies (IAICS) consists of scholars from a range of the cultural sciences who are dedicated to doing research on communication across cultures. Its membership is made up of participants from over 32 countries. These participants meet annually at different locations around the world to discuss common research interests. The results of their investigations are published in the journal of the organization, Intercultural Communication Studies (ICS). For more about the organization please see https://web.uri.edu/iaics/