East/West: New Divisions, New Connections in a Populist Political Reality
News and updates
8. 2. 2019: Registration has begun.
30. 1. 2019: All decisions on acceptance have been sent.
15. 11. 2018: We would like to inform you that the deadline for abstract submission has been extended to January 2nd, 2019. Due to many requests for an extension of the deadline, we have agreed to extend the deadline for submission. This is a firm deadline and there will be no further extension. For more info please see CFP.
17. 9. 2018: Call for papers is online
15. 11. 2018: Deadline for proposals
2. 1. 2019: Extended deadline for proposals
31. 1. 2019: Decisions on acceptance will be communicated
8. 2. 2019: Registration opens
15. 6. 2019: Registration for the conference closes
12.–15. 7. 2019: Conference
The International Association for Intercultural Communication Studies consists of scholars from a range of the cultural sciences who are dedicated to doing research on communication across cultures. Its membership is made up of participants from over 32 countries. These participants meet annually at different locations around the world to discuss common research interests. The results of their investigations are published in the journal of the organization, Intercultural Communication Studies (ICS). For more about the organization please see https://web.uri.edu/iaics/